Your entry on the Members Gallery Web Page will include your name, your region, and two links of your choice, maybe your email address and your website, or whatever you like—Facebook, Instagram, etc. To offer a hint of your style, an attractive square thumbnail image selected by you will appear to the left of your information.
How to Prepare Your Thumbnail Image
- If you have Photoshop, Elements, or other photo editing software, use the appropriate tools to select a square from one of your paintings. If you have a Mac, you can use a built-in photo editor like Photos or Preview. The built-in photo editor for Windows is called Photo Editor. Select an area of your painting that is representative of your style and fairly timeless.
- Crop the selected square.
- Once your image square is selected and cropped, resize it to 800×800 pixels. Then resize it to 72 ppi (pixels per inch). These are the important numbers—do not be alarmed if your image is over 11×11 inches. That is perfectly all right.
- Be sure to save the file as a jpeg and name it Yourlastname_thumbnail.jpg Keep it as a separate file—in other words, do not embed it in a Word or other document.
- If you need help sizing your image, I will be glad to help. Jan Alice Keeling, email@example.com or 615-828-1223.
How to Submit Your Information
Please fill in and submit the Application for Members Gallery form below. Then submit your thumbnail image: attach it to an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org To be sure we receive the thumbnail, please type My Thumbnail for Members Gallery in the subject line of the email.
Now remember to EMAIL your thumbnail image (which should meet the specifications listed above) to: email@example.com . To be sure we receive the thumbnail, please type My Thumbnail for Members Gallery in the subject line of the email.